Future of Finance - AI & Data (CFA Society Indonesia 1st Annual Investment Conference)
The Future of Finance Conference is an annual international conference co-hosted by CFA Society Indonesia and CFA Institute. For its first Future of Finance Conference, CFA Society Indonesia is staging the topic of Artificial Intelligence & Data.
Delegates to this conference will hear from industry leaders, global experts, investors, and regulators about the latest changes in AI & Data, and the impact they have on changing the finance and investment industry in Indonesia.
- Nick Pollard, Managing Director, CFA Institute Asia Pacific (Investment Professional of the Future)
- Dr. Noah Silverman, Helios.ai Ltd (Artificial Intelligence in Fintech - Hype vs. Reality - the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- Pahala Mansury, CFA, President, CFA Society Indonesia
- Larry Cao, CFA, Director, Industry Research, CFA Institute (Using AI and Big Data to Solve Core Investment Problems)
- Benedicto Haryono, Co-Founder, KoinWorks (Panelist)
- Yattha Saputra, CFO, DANA (Panelist)
- Ben Corbett, Director, Talisman (Panelist)
- Donald Wihardja, Partner, Convergence Ventures (Panelist)
- Sharly Rungkat, CFO, OVO (Panelist)
- Subianto, Partner, PwC Indonesia (Panelist)
Syarat & Ketentuan
Corporate Tables are available. Please contact us directly
Early Bird - CFA Society Indonesia MemberEarly Bird Rate for CFA Society Indonesia Members. You will be asked to verify your membership after purchase
SOLD OUTEarly Bird - CFA Program Registered CandidateEarly Bird Rate for CFA Program Registered Candidates. You will be asked to verify your registered status after purchase
SOLD OUTEarly Bird Rate - PublicEarly Bird Rate for non-members/non-candidates. Early Bird period ends 31 October 2019
SOLD OUTRegular Rate - MemberFor CFA Society Indonesia Members. You will be asked to verify your membership status.
SALE ENDEDRegular Rate - CFA Program CandidateFor CFA Program Registered Candidates. You will be asked to verify your registered status.
SALE ENDEDRegular Rate - PublicFor non-members/non-candidates.