Event ini akan dilaksanakan secara online melalui Aplikasi Zoom. Untuk penjelasan lebih lanjut akan dikirimkan melalui email setelah melakukan pembayaran ticket! Zoom registration dapat diakses di balik voucher loket dengan tulisan "WATCH HERE"
[Online Glints ExpertClass] Employer Branding Workshop: Identify, Attract and Engage!
If you are facing turn over rate getting higher and higher, then it's the right time for you to enhance your Employer Branding!
Based on the research, A good employer brand can reduce turnover rates by 28%, and cut your costs-per-hire by half. Additionally, 75% of active job seekers are likely to apply to a job if the employer actively manages its employer brand. Get your practical skills now from our Employer Branding Workshop. We have Hanna Permata, Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Manager of Moka to share with us how to deal with this issue.
In this workshop, we'll have 3 sessions:
Session 1 - Identify: Know Your Candidates
- Understand data-driven employer branding
- Strategic framework of Employer Branding
- Understanding Employee Value Proposition
- Defining the target candidates profile
- Develop the aligned communication strategy
Session 2 - Attract: From Leads to Candidates
- Establishing metrics (e.g. time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, applicants-per job, website visitors-to-applicant, applicants-per-source, etc)
- Identify the channel suitable to attract the targeted candidates
- Building the engagement strategy in Social Media
- How to leverage your career site
Session 3 - Engage: From Candidates to Applicants
- Job advertisement management & budget allocation
- E-mail marketing & campaign
- Designing the effective recruitment journey
- Implementing the culture in the hiring process to build trust and impression
- Key metrics measurement and evaluation
This class suits for:
- College Students
- Fresh Graduates
- Entry Level
- Junior - Mid level
- Human Resource Officer
- Employer Branding Associate
- Employer Branding Senior Associate
- Employer Branding Lead
- HR Lead/Manager