Exclusive for invitation only!
The growth of the e-commerce industry runs rapidly when the world has uninvited guests, the COVID-19 pandemic. The growth of new consumers skyrocketed along with the emergence of regulations limiting all activities carried out directly. Competition does not only occur when acquiring new ones but also when attracting the loyalty of old customers.
Product quality and price competition have been taken into consideration by all parties to satisfy consumers. But are these the only things that can arouse consumer interest to be loyal? What if it turns out that all platforms offer quality products at the same affordable price? What should be the attraction that is difficult for competitors to have?
Consumer experience is the answer. A brand needs to highlight the convenience of the consumers during the transaction. This consumer journey is difficult for competitors to match. Each business can create an exceptional comfort that makes consumers comfortable. So, what can a business do to create consumer convenience through this digital technology?
In collaboration with idEA (Indonesia E-Commerce Association), Kata.ai presents AI Executive Talks, a virtual panel discussion attended by expert speakers from various industries.
We would like to invite you to “The Growth of Conversational Technology for E-Commerce Sectors?” to improve your revenue business by stepping ahead of your consumer journey through technology. Here are some points that we’ll share:
- Recognize consumer behavior to make decisions for a transaction
- Communication pattern in managing business
- Point of view from market & economic trend nowadays and the prediction for few years ahead
- What factor need to be highlight by the brand for operational activity
- The implementation of technology for chat commerce
- The benefit of automation chat for business
- Bima Laga - Ketua Umum idEA
- Irzan Raditya - CEO & Co-Founder Kata.ai
Panel Discussion 1:
- Reynir Fauzan - CMO & Co-Founder Kata.ai
- Yuliani Setiadi - Head of Digital Edelman Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand
- Rudy Dalimunthe - SVP of Customer Excellence Tokopedia
Panel Discussion 2:
- Ryan Pasaribu - VP of Commercial Kata.ai
- Aldi Adrian Hartanto - Partner at Arise
- Azmi Hayaza - Co-Founder & COO Forstok
- Ummu Hani - Tech & Start-Up Sector Lead Kantar
Right after the event ends, if you’re interested in finding out more about how chatbots can contribute to your business, we invite you to join a 15 minutes Intimate Session with our Commercial Team. Also, you might enjoy a 20% discount on your first contract. Limited offer, only for members Intimate Session.