Knowing yourself is the key to success. By understanding the type of person you are, your strengths and weaknesses, as well as your interests, you can set a final, achievable, and realistic goal for yourself.
Your personality uncovers your inner strengths; things you might not already know! What's your work style; what kinds of work activities bring out the best in you; do you work better in a team or independently; do you thrive in leadership roles? Finally, do you like it? Living your life by doing what you love might sound like a cliche, but it not only motivates you to keep developing, but you will be happy with your choices. In this workshop, we will guide you to find what things get your gears going and bring a smile to your face.
What will I get from this workshop?
• Assesses your interests, preferred work style and potential skills, allowing you to figure out what motivates you, what kinds of jobs you're compatible with and the types of work activities you enjoy
• Descriptive, not prescriptive; you are given a starting point, not a fixed pathway that you must take. You find out your personality and you can develop it how you see fit
• Guided workshop, allowing maximum participant interaction
Who should join this workshop?
• Professionals who are looking for a career change; you will find out what kinds of jobs and roles fit your passion, interests and work style
• Professionals looking to develop or change their role and impact in their current professions; you will figure out what is missing from your current role, what you are looking for and what skills you can develop to maximise your participation