[Session 6 - Session in English] Investree Conference (i-Con) 2021
How Fintech Innovation Creates Resilient ASEAN SMEs During Global Pandemic
- Kok Chuan Lim - Co-Founder & CEO of Investree Philippines
- Natsuda Bhukkanasut - Co-Founder & CEO of Investree Thailand
- Jonathan Rosario - CEO of LGUSuite, Inc
- Isareit Chirathivat - Head of Partnership Management Central Pattana Property Development & Investment Public Co,. LTD
Malik Khan Kotadia - Chairman of Finnovation Labs
On the sixth session of Investree Conference 2021, the speakers will exchange their knowledge and opinion on:
- Fintech activities & support in the ASEAN region (especially Indonesia, Thailand & the Philippines) and how Fintech innovation can help SMEs in ASEAN survive the pandemic the ongoing COVID-19.
- What steps do SMEs need to be sustainable and resilient in the context of COVID-19 and the future and other global challenges?
- Stories of ASEAN SMEs surviving in times of crisis, strategies to maintain business, tactics, and success stories of SMEs.
Find information about i-Con 2021’s all sessions here.
- This session will be conducted in English.
- This event is exclusively held on Thursday, December 9th, 2021 at 2.05 PM – 3.00 PM (GMT+7) through Zoom.
- If you need more information, you can get more information on our Instagram (@investree.id) and Facebook (InvestreeID).
- Make sure that your internet connection is sufficient for joining this session as the video quality depends on your internet bandwidth.
- Every participant will get an e-certificate from Investree.
- Zoom capacity is limited. If Zoom's capacity is full, you can still join the webinar via Youtube Live.
SYARAT & KETENTUAN
Terms & Conditions
- Provide clear and right personal information when registering and purchasing the e-ticket for the event as well as joining the webinar. Your registered information will be put in the e-certificate.
- After successfully registering, the participant will get a link to join the Investree Conference 2021 webinar.
- When attending the webinar on Zoom, the participant is required to provide the same email that is used to register in LOKET.
- E-ticket applies to 1 (one) participant and 1 (one) time use on the date and time of the event. It is prohibited to share or give the e-ticket to any party.
- E-ticket that has been purchased cannot be cancelled and/or transferred to any party for any reason.
- Investree has the right to take the necessary actions if fraud is detected.
- The participant is expected to standby on Zoom at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
- The participant is prohibited to download and/or record the entire or a part of this webinar.
- Copyright violation of this webinar content is regulated by the law.
- The participant can use the live chat feature on Q&A sessions by providing the participant’s name and then asking the question(s).
- The participant is prohibited to use inappropriate words that include SARA (ethnicity, religion, and race) and pornography on the live chat.
- By registering, the participant understands and agrees to the terms & conditions that apply.
- By registering, the participant agrees to the collection, storage, and utilization of the participant’s data for the event and the organizer.
- The organizer has the right to deny the participant’s admission in the webinar if the terms & conditions are not applied.
Powered by LOKET
[i-Con 2021] Session 6
How Fintech Innovation Creates Resilient ASEAN SMEs During the Global Pandemic. Waktu: 14.05 - 15.00 WIB
Powered by LOKET