Greetings OptiMIST People!
The moment you’ve all been anticipating is finally here! Faculty of Economics and Business of Universitas Indonesia and Management Student Society proudly presents The 15th MIST "Human-Centric Technology: Think Forward, Embrace Uncertainty, Deliver Growth."
Topics that are going to be discussed:
1st Session: A New World of Speed and Agility
2nd Session: Predictive Analytics and the Importance of Trust: Reaching Unprecedented Levels
3rd Session: Human Disruption and Artifical Intelligence
4th Session: Customer Experience Marks The Spot: Dealing with Unbounded Opportunities
5th Session: Thinking Like a Digital Leader on C-Level Perspective
This year, we will bring you leading figures in marketing and business, including:
- Nirmalya Kumar (Lee Kong Chian Professor of Marketing at Singapore Management University)
- Rudiantara (Minister of Communication and Information of Republic of Indonesia)
- Agus Nurudin (Managing Director of PT. Nielsen Company Indonesia)
- Ashraf Sinclair (Venture Partner at 500 Startups)
- Ari Askhara (CEO of Garuda Indonesia)
- Kartika Octaviana (Head of Corporate Communication CoHive Coworking)
The Seminar will be held on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at Auditorium R. Soeria Atmadja FEB UI Depok.
The ticket price will be:
In addition to the priceless insights and contemporary knowledge from our speakers, you will also get a certificate, coffee break, lunch and a goodie bag. Also, keep in mind that this is just the phase 1 announcement of our speakers, so stay tune to find out the next batch of distinguished names!
Hesitate no more and secure your seat in the biggest marketing event held by university students in Indonesia!
Shamira +62 812 8815 7070