According to Future of Jobs Report (2020) by World Economic Forum, skill gaps continue to be high, as in-demand skills across jobs change in the next five years. On average, companies estimate that around 40% of workers will require reskilling of six months or less and 94% of business leaders report that they expect employees to pick up new skills on the job, a sharp uptake from 65% in 2018.
Through our Future Skills Series, we aimed to bring awareness of the importance of reskilling & upskilling yourself to prepare for the challenges and meet the demand of future jobs. This series will equip you with highly important skills that contribute to the process of transforming you into a valuable, future-proof talent.
In this class we'll discuss about The Power of Negotiation to Achieve Big Goals along with Erwin Sidarta, Corporate Strategy Manager at IDN Media, will share you some insights on:
1. Participants understand the negotiation dynamics and the basic elements
2. Participants know negotiation techniques & strategy
3. Participants able to know what to plan before doing a negotiation
4. Participants learn about personal style, strength and weakness in doing negotiation
5. Participants know communication skills that are essentials for negotiation
6. Participants know the success factors of a winning negotiator
7. Participants learn the best practices from other negotiation cases
This class is suggested for:
1. Leaders who wants to achieve goals that include external stakeholders
2. Junior to mid-level professionals that need to do negotiation in their current role
3. Anyone who needs to learn how to “sell” ideas to others