Remember when something in your life really brought you down or lifted you up?
Perhaps it was a failed national exam or troubles with friends and family. The things that affect you the most to you are strong indicators of your motivations. After all, if it affected you that much - whether that be in a positive or negative way - it must be something that matters to you. Finding these motivators allows you to orient yourself; if academics really matters to you, you can dedicate more time to that, but if you were brought down by certain personal life events, perhaps you want to help others who experienced similar things in the future.
In this workshop, we take a trip into your memories, identifying your ups and downs, finding the root causes, and discovering your greatest motivators.
What will I get from this workshop?
• Takes an in-depth and intuitive look into your ups and downs to identify what matters, affects and motivates you the most
• Identifies your motivations, anxieties and desires from 16 detailed values and drives
• A fun, realistic, interactive mobile game that teaches students the importance of their decisions on their futures
• A guided workshop, allowing for maximum participant interaction while allowing students to keep personal aspects to themselves
• Participants come out with the ability and knowledge to continue their journey of self-reflection independently
Who should join this workshop?
• Students who are still unsure of their passions, as well as what they want to pursue in the future
• Students who have not been able to self-reflect on their own personalities and motivations
• Student who are lacking in motivation and self-drive, who want to understand themselves even deeper