COVID-19 has shocked the world and sent economies spinning. The effects on the consumer goods industry will be profound and lasting, the business will not run as usual. COVID-19 will change the way we do our business, the way we make the right decisions today will affect how the business runs in the future. How do we bring business and consumers back after the crisis subsided?
Recovering revenues is an important element of reimagining the return and marketing will be an essential part of business recovery.
1. How do we bring business and consumers back after the crisis?
2. Will CPG business be impacted after the COVID-19 crisis?
3. How can second-choice brands maintain their market during this momentum?
4. Can CPG brands thrive in the “New Normal”?
5. How GOJEK & Nutrifood stand out during this period as a game-changer amongst CPG brands?