Have you ever wondered about how you can create content that no one has ever used or thought about?
As we all know content marketing prioritizes about your audience first and what you are selling comes off as a second priority, within this class you will learn how to translate your customer's persona, interest, behavior, and needs through content, tips and tricks on how to create an eye catching yet meaningful engaging content, and learn from real life case studies!
In this class, Emily Chin, APAC Communications Specialist, Ex-Grab & Ogilvy will share to you some insights on:
- Getting a clear vision and understanding your customer's persona, interest, and behavior better.
- Understanding your customer's needs when they come to your website.
- Dive deep into your customer's mind and perspective of their problems, needs, and wants of your product.
- Tips and Tricks on how to create an eye catching yet meaningful content for your audiences like no other!
- Learning from real case studies!
This Class is Suggested for:
- Junior-Mid Level Content Writers
- Junior - Mid level Content Marketing Enthusiasts
- Content Writer Enthusiasts
- Content Marketing
- Content Specialists
- Fresh Graduates
- College Students
What Will You Get?
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Live Q&A session
- Speaker's presentation materials