The Esri Indonesia User Conference (EIUC) is the country's largest geospatial event which aims to highlight how GIS technology is driving the Industry 4.0 agenda - now and into the future.
Join over 500 geospatial enthusiasts, industry leaders, and decision-makers from a wide range of industries, in the largest event on Indonesia's spatial calendar - the Esri Indonesia User Conference (EIUC).
The one-day event will feature international and local thought leaders who will be sharing best practices on how GIS technology can further drive the country's Industry 4.0 agenda. Furthermore, it will also allow delegates to:
* Meet one of the most influential individuals in the geospatial industry - Esri President and Founder Jack Dangermond
* Hear how organisations can use the predictive power of Artificial Intelligence and location analytics to automate processes, uncover hidden patterns, gain crucial insights, and create a competitive edge
* Learn how the One Map Policy is geo-enabling Indonesia's Industry 4.0 agenda
* Discover how cities are using GIS technology to create communities that are safe, prosperous and resilient.
* Get insights on harnessing the full potential of your data using GIS technology
* Hear the location strategies of commercial organisations and learn how it helped them achieve their KPIs and business goals
* Get expert advice in ArcLab - an interactive learning hub where you can get best practice advice, product support and nifty ArcGIS tips and tricks
* Grow your skills and deepen your expertise in our 2 streams (Integrate & Innovate) and 8 breakout sessions - covering all stages of technical expertise from beginner to advanced
* Expand your professional network - meet other analysts, developers, students and like-minded professionals
* Explore the latest updates in the ArcGIS platform and learn how it can help you achieve your goals
For students/academic staff, kindly send your student ID/academic staff ID to [email protected] to receive voucher code for the special price
Get the tickets now!
SYARAT & KETENTUAN
Proof of ID is a requirement for every ticket purchased Wajib menunjukkan kartu identitas untuk setiap pembelian tiket
E-voucher can be exchanged at Raffles Jakarta Hotel on 2019-08-22 08:00:00 — 2019-08-22 17:00:00 E-voucher ini dapat ditukarkan dengan tiket asli pada 2019-08-22 08:00:00 — 2019-08-22 17:00:00 di Raffles Jakarta Hotel
Tickets are non-refundable Tiket yang sudah dibeli tidak dapat dikembalikan
We are NOT responsible for the lost of this e-voucher Kami tidak bertanggung jawab atas kehilangan e-voucher ini
NO WEAPON & NO DRUGS DILARANG MEMBAWA SENJATA ATAU OBAT-OBATAN
We will have every right to refuse and/or discharge entry for ticket holders that does not meet the Term & Condition Penyelenggara berhak untuk tidak memberikan izin untuk masuk ke dalam tempat acara apabila syarat-syarat & ketentuan tidak dipenuhi