Digital Innovation Week 2020 by Ekipa
We may not have any digital innovation now in our industry. But we will need them soon.
Our collective use of digital technologies can’t be held down for long.
Tomorrow is a new day - one that belongs to the prepared, the agile, and the entrepreneur.
And that’s who we have to be.
But for that to happen, we need to be proactive. We must embrace a future of open highway’s and skies yet again.
We’re up for it.
Technology has our back
It’s easier than ever before to meet and connect virtually. Let’s use technology to stay connected — suppliers, customers, companies, everyone.
Together, let’s rethink what ‘Digital Innovation’ means beyond what we familiar with.
Let’s connect and plan for a future in which we keep innovating.
We have it covered. You’ve just gotta show up.
Why you should join?
Just because we’re distanced, doesn’t mean we have to be alone. Nor does it mean you must let your plans fall by the wayside. It’s more significant, now than ever before, to find and connect with new partners, like-minded professionals, and form long-lasting bonds. Relationships matter now more than ever before.
Join our Digital Innovation week to meet some of the leaders in the industry. They will share their experiences of what happened during COVID 19 in their industry and share the new Digital Innovations for the future. Plan for a world beyond our current circumstances — discover new ideas to spark up your business.
- Education Day - Monday 20th July 2020:
- ITB: Sonny Rustiadi, Ph.D. (Lecturer & Head for the Office of Career and Entrepreneurship Development)
- Google Indonesia: Ganis Samoedra (Education Sales Manager)
- Innovation Day - Tuesday 21st July 2020:
- Roche Indonesia: Dr. Ait-Allah Mejri (President Director)
- Kickbox by Swisscom: David Hengartner (CEO)
- Digital Life Day - Wednesday 22nd July 2020:
- Telkom Indonesia: Joddy Hernadi (EVP Digital and Next Business)
- Innate Motion: Priscilla Henriette (Partner & Business Humaniser)
- Insurance & Fintech Day - Thursday 23rd July 2020
- AXA Indonesia: Yosie Iroth (Country COO)
- Silvia Banking Solutions: Thierry Sanders (Director)
- Future Tech Day - Friday 24th July 2020
- Alibaba Cloud: Jessie Yu (Senior Product Lead)
- Bridge Global: Krishna Jothis (CEO)