Artisan Jamu Making
This class provides learners with the basic principle of jamu making. Get to know the essential component of jamu and understand the historical background. The length of the class is approximately 3 hours (1-time session, full-day).
LabSkill is an online class curator for every learner who wanted to improve and learned relevant skills and heritage skills for any age. Labskill provided class for individual, organization, and corporate with materials matched with the latest industrial needs and local culture empowerment.
Learn the elemental composing of artisan jamu making in Bali.
Exercise the inherited techniques of jamu making with the authentic Javanese Jamu artistry. Studying the primary Jamu anatomy from Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, and Caesalpinia sappan L. (Sappan Wood) and make your own jamu for immunity booster, virus prevention, blood purifying, mild-fever medication, and maintaining your ideal body weight.
Observe and conduct practical application on jamu creation as a daily herbal drink.
- Class Offered Offline in BALI and will be presented in English
- Limited participants only (Max 10 person per class)
- Face masks required for participants & staff
- Hand sanitizer available for participants & staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the class duration
- Gear/Equipment sanitized before use
- Contactless payment methods
- Children with age above 6 y/o are allowed with parental control
- Participants or staff with symptoms are advised to stay at home and can not attend the offline class.
- Date: November, 14th
- Early Bird (until Nov, 13th):
Rp. 500,000 (36 USD) / person -Harjoynas 50% Discount applicable
COVID-19 prevention health protocol (Mandatory)
- Suitable for: Travelers, yoga practitioners, a full-time worker who deals with daily high-pressure, family and kids, and anyone who wants to study Jamu making as a way of an alternative healthy lifestyle.
- Jamu healthy benefit also covers: Womb Detox, Menstrual Pain Reduction, Aging Prevention, and Male/Female Stamina Increase.
Chat us on WhatsApp : +62 (856) 9476-0626